32-inch TVs are best for smaller kitchens or rooms. However, not all TV makers produce products of this dimension. Typically, the TV’s picture quality and overall performance are subpar because they are offered as cheap budget models. Therefore, they are better alternatives if your budget is not enough for bigger TVs. In this review, you will find 10 LED TVs with features and good quality. Likewise, you will get tips that will help you choose the model that can suit your needs and expectations.
Your Top Choices for 32-Inch TVs for This Year
1. Best 32 Inch TV: Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA
Star Rating: 4.9 out of 5
- 4k Resolution – Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA offers 4K resolution that guarantees a detailed, crisp image. The unit’s VA panel with excellent contrast ratio, which produces deep and inky blacks. However, there is some clouding which might be disturbing for some users.
- Pleasing Interface – also, this LED TV comes with a nice peak brightness and reflection handling when watching inside a well-lit room. But it cannot get vivid enough to provide a wonderful HDR experience.
- Good Motion Handling – this unit goes with stunning slow response time and an additional black frame feature that minimizes motion blur. But the unit’s refresh rate is just 60Hz. The backlight has no flicker.
- Good interface
- Good motion handling
- 60Hz refresh rate
2. Best for Gaming: TCL 32S325
Star Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Small and Lightweight – TCL 32S325 is small and lightweight, allowing you to move it from one room to another. It comes with a hefty feature set. You enjoy a full and smooth Roku television interface with quick response times. It even looks more stunning as it goes with a 120Hz fast refresh rate that makes this TV good for gaming.
- Easy to Use – this LED TV is also guaranteed easy to use. Thanks to its Roku Television interface.
- Decent display – the unit’s display is decent though it is not as bright as other TVs in this list. The color production is good enough, especially when you watch your favorite show with the lights off.
- Swift UI response times
- Awesome viewing experience
- Improved Roku television interface
- Not full HD
3. Best Value: Insignia NS-32DF310NA19
Star Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Exceptional Features – Insignia NS-32DF310NA19 is an extraordinary Amazon Fire TV choice that offers excellent Alexa voice control at a very affordable price. If you like a smart home function at a reasonable price, then you should consider this one.
- Good Interface – the leading feature of this unit is perhaps the Amazon Fire Interface. It’s among the greatest smart TV systems today. The same with other Fire TVs, you will get advertisements or promotions for those Amazon products that are somewhat inevitable.
- Good Color Production – this LED TV offers accurate colors and a superb contrast ratio. It offers great performance and quality for its cost range.
- Crisp and vivid picture quality
- Available in different screen sizes
- Quick to use
- Not full HD
4. Simpler Option: TCL 32S327
Star Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Vivid Display – TCL 32S327 guarantees decent picture quality. The blacks are blacks, which you will notice when watching with the lights off. A big thanks to the unit’s contrast ratio.
- 4K Resolution – with this, the unit can display the colors brighter and more accurately. The images are crisp and vivid enough.
- Good Sound Production – of course, your viewing experience is incomplete without the good sound production. You can also expect the best for this in this product. It is compatible with Alexa.
- Great picture quality
- Good contrast levels
- Good sound production
- Slightly expensive than others
5. Inexpensive Upgrade Pick: Vizio D32f-F1
Star Rating: 4.4 out of 5
- Stylish – Vizio D32f-F1 comes with a nearly bezel-less look that us minimal and modern.
- Good Color Production – for a mid-range LED TV, this unit produces decent colors for full-array backlighting.
- Great Extra Features – this model comes with a built-in Chromecast and the Vizio smart television platform designed for the hottest streaming applications.
- Decent color production
- Good display quality
- With more features to offer
- Slightly heavy than others
6. Top-Pick: Toshiba 32LF221U19
Star Rating: 4.4 out of 5
- Premium Features – Toshiba 32LF221U19 is one of the best 32-inch TVs so far as it comes with premium features such as smart functionality and HD resolution. For the resolution, it offers 1080p and excellent voice control choices via Amazon Alexa.
- Alexa Functionality – thus, one enhances the user experience. It also allows you to control the unit and other smart devices you have at home.
- Good Color Production – with a 1080p HD resolution, this LED TV can produce good and accurate colors, allowing you to enjoy when watching all your favorite TV shows, movies, and videos.
- 1080p full HD resolution
- Excellent voice control
- Amazon Alexa
- Subpar black levels
7. Best in Color Production and Design: Samsung UN32J4000C
Star Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Made by a Trusted Brand – Samsung has been one of the most trusted brands when it comes to electronics, especially smartphones and TVs. The brand has been producing reliable and good-looking TVs. One of these is the Samsung UN32J4000C.
- Good Viewing Experience – this unit guarantees accurate color production and quick-to-use interface that is suitable enough for streamlining videos.
- Easy to Setup – the package includes manuals and user guides that can help you set up the unit according to your needs. With that, you’re more likely to enjoy a livelier watching experience for both TV shows and movies.
- Decent color production and accuracy
- User-friendly interface
- Simple, iconic design
- No smart features
8. Best Cheap 32 Inch TV: Hisense 32H3B1
Star Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Basic and Reasonably Priced – Hisense 32H3B1 is a basic and cheap unit but can offer what you may want for an LED TV. Its picture quality can be subpar with a 720p resolution, but that is somehow enough for enjoying TV shows.
- Decent Reflection Handling – what’s interesting in this LED TV is the way it handles reflection. It comes with great viewing angles, a big thanks to the product’s IPS panel. A quick response time designed for clear and crisp motion plus reduced input tag intended for responsive and satisfying gaming. On the other hand, it does not have HDR support, so it cannot show deep blacks when you’re watching without the light. The display cannot be so bright, so don’t put the TV in the bright room.
- Good Sound Production – the voices and sounds are clear and audible enough. This unit is no doubt a good choice for an LED TV.
- Good reflection handling
- Great sound production
- Still expensive than other brands
9. Best Budget: Sceptre X328BV-SR
Star Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Affordable Quality – if you cannot spend over $100, you cannot disregard Sceptre X328BV-SR. At a very low price, expect excellent picture quality, good contrast levels, and accurate color production, making it a very irresistible deal. If you’re on a tight budget, this can be the ultimate 32-inch TV for you.
- Good Viewing Experience – the overall picture quality in this unit is satisfying with accurate, bright colors and deep contrasts that make viewing much more satisfying.
- Loud and Clear Sound Production – with this LED TV, you don’t need to buy additional accessories such as soundbars. If you are not willing to spend a little more than what you can to have a reliable LED TV, this item is the ideal one for you.
- Decent sound quality
- Sub-$100 price
- Good contrast and color accuracy
- 720p resolution
10. Best Budget 32 Inch 1080p Smart TV: Samsung UN32N5300
Star Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Good Image Quality – Samsung UN32N5300 might not be as good as other LED TVs made by Samsung, but this one can already offer what you deserve when it comes to an LED TV. It features an IPS panel that has wider viewing angles. The unit itself provides an awesome picture quality.
- Bright Display – the screen may get quite bright and vivid in SDR. Hence, you should not encounter a problem unless the TV is a well-lit setting. It goes with a minimal input lag designed for casual and fun gaming. However, some gamers might be unsatisfied with this.
- 1080p resolution – this LED TV comes with a decent screen resolution of 1080p, which is a great thing to find in a reasonably priced LED TV.
- Good overall image quality
- Bright display
- 1080p resolution
Why Should You Settle for a 32-Inch TV?
Though the TV market is more focused on providing consumers with modern TVs with bigger screens and better features, the 32-inch TV will be enough for several reasons. A TV of this size is ideal for smaller rooms in which you should not feel overwhelmed with a big screen.
When your main seating section is around 4 to 7 feet from the television, a 32-inch LED TV is an excellent option. If you are a gamer, you might decide to sit close to the screen that makes a TV of this size as a good one for gaming purposes.
One more reason for purchasing a smaller TV is as a 2nd model or 3rd model for a man cave. Maybe, you are searching for multiple televisions for NCAA tournaments to avoid missing the games of your favorite player.
Since this TV is small, you can easily move it from one room to another. It can even serve as a complementary display to a bigger TV (if you have one) that you get at a lower price.
The best of all, a 32-inch TV is much more affordable. You don’t need to spend more than $200 to have one. Also, many of the models that fall in this category are from popular brands like Samsung and TCL. Hence, you can be sure of their overall quality, performance, and durability.
How to Select the Right 32-Inch LED TV for Your Needs
The screen quality is one of the leading features that you should consider when buying a new 32-inch LED TV. It plays a crucial role when it comes to determining the best choice for your needs.
One of the things that you must keep in mind when buying a smaller TV is that most brands offer their 32-inch TVs at discounted prices. These make these products much cheaper than the bigger LED TVs. However, it is best to stick with those units from the most trusted brands to make sure that your chosen unit has a decent screen quality.
You must also consider how much input ports are available on the LED TV you’re planning to buy. With a 32-inch TV, there is limited space for these ports. So, having at least two input ports will be okay. 2 is enough, but 3 will be better. Remember, HDMI ports are so important today, even on TVs with smaller screens.
Smart TV feature is also important since most people these days are searching for the capability to access and use the popular streaming applications and watch their favorite videos. With that, every TV manufacturer tries to incorporate this feature in its products in the form of a smart TV interface. While choosing the greatest smart TV interface could depend on your preferences, the best one seems to be the Roku TV interface.
The Roku interface comes with standard apps like YouTube, Crackle, Netflix, and Hulu Plus. You can also find HBO Go, Spotify, Amazon Video, or CinemaNow. With Roku, you can do searches for different streaming services, which means you can look for multiple services at the same time for a specific actor or show. This feature is a great time saver.
Roku feels natural and pleasing to use. In most cases, Roku is extremely stable that it outperforms some Smart TV choices out there. That is no longer surprising considering that Roku has been there for a long time than other newer Smart TV choices. It originally appears as a navigation interface within a few of the earliest standalone DVRs.
When buying a 32-inch LED TV, you should also look into the response time. A smaller smart TV usually serves the 2nd TV inside your home designed for gamers. This means, your TV’s strong response time is more important when it comes to multiplayer gaming. If your LED TV comes with just 60 ms or slower than that, the unit will struggle to perform well when used for gaming.
LED TVs with a better response time might be a little more expensive than the one with slow response time, a serious gamer will surely decide to spend a few more cash and settle for a 32-inch LED TV that can perform better when used for gaming. If you are not into gaming or you play but not that often, then you may settle for a 32-inch LED TV that has a mid-level response time of around 35 ms or even lower than that.
What to Consider When Buying a 32-Inch TV
- Resolution – check the unit’s screen resolution. Usually, it is limited to full HD resolution. If you want a 4k resolution, you should point your eyes to more expensive units.
- The Refresher Rate – the gauge of how fast and often the display refreshes is in hertz. A faster one likes 120Hz guarantees better performance. This is good enough for the fast-moving images or objects like cars when watching sports or playing games.
- Smart TV Feature – a 32-inch LED TV still comes with the smart TV function despite its size. The smart TV comes with WiFi technology and ethernet ports constructed in them. These features will allow you to connect your TV to the internet. However, TV manufacturers prefer to offer this function in different interfaces.
- Ports – if you want to use a 32-inch TV for gaming, you will need more ports to connect your gaming system. Having more HDMI ports will be so important in making sure that all your devices will be connected at the same time. The units included in this review are equipped with a minimum of 2 HDMI ports.
This round-up is incomplete if there’s no winner. So, what should you choose out of these 10 LED TVs? Well, the winner in this comparison is none other than Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA. It stands out from other 32-inch LED TVs because it has 4k resolution, a feature that is often available in bigger and more expensive LED TVs.
It also offers great things for the interface. The color production is good enough and even sound production. The sounds are audible, especially the bass. This LED TV is no doubt a good addition to your bedroom.
It has those features that are necessary to have a good home theater system. This LED TV might not be perfect, but overall, it has what it takes to be a decent 32-inch LED TV. For the price, you’re getting what you paid for.