A chainsaw is a handy tool to have around. It can cut through thin or thick pieces of wood and will prove handy when cutting trees or maintaining your yard. A chainsaw cuts tree branches faster and safer compared to an ax, and it’s easier to use a chainsaw to make precise cuts. And people who use chainsaws to cut tree trunks, branches, and other tree parts know and appreciate one of the most popular chainsaw brands: the legendary Homdox chainsaw.
A Homdox chainsaw is one of the most sought-after chainsaw brands in the market. Not only are Homdox chainsaws better, but they are also safer and easier to use. And because of the Homdox’s impressive features, this brand has become very popular. Check out the ten best Homdox chainsaws in the market today.
Best Homdox 20-Inch Chainsaw
Editor’s Rating: 3 out of 5 stars
The Homdox tree chainsaw F6200 is a powerful chainsaw that runs on a 4.2HO 2-stroke engine. It is recommended by many people, especially contractors and gardeners, because it has just the right power for cutting wood and trees and also for limbing. It comes with a convenient 20-inch bar and also works with other bar sizes 22 or 24-inch extension bars. It comes with additional features to keep you safe and to help you work with ease.
- This comes with a powerful motor – you need a chainsaw with a powerful motor to easily slice through wood, especially thick and strong tree trunks and branches.
- Extendable chainsaw – an extendable chainsaw allows you to reach very high and very distant branches. This lets you cut or trim high shrubs and plants as well.
- Very easy to use and safer – this Homdox tree chainsaw is very powerful with switches that will let you power on and off the chainsaw with ease.
- 62 cc 2-Stroke engine at 4.2 HP
- With a 20-inch bar
- Compatible with 22 or 24-inch extension bars
- Assisted Starting System
- Quick Stopping features
- Super Air Filter system
- Chain oiler is fully automatic
- Anti-vibration handles
Best Makita LI-ion Cordless Chainsaw
Editor’s Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
The Makita XCU98Z is one of the best with powerful, longer-lasting Lithium-ion batteries. It comes with an efficient and quieter brushless motor with a direct-drive system. It works like a 30cc gas-powered chainsaw. You will find this easier to operate with a variable speeds trigger and the highest chain speeds to give you the best cutting performance. You will love the torque boost feature as it helps you cut through thick wooden pieces like hard and thick tree branches.
- Very powerful brushless motor – this chainsaw comes with a very powerful motor, enough to cut through thick branches and trunks as well as thick shrubs and leaves.
- With variable speeds trigger – the variable speeds trigger lets you tailor-fit the engine speeds according to the material you want to cut.
- Torque boost mode – this chainsaw will help boost power to the tool so you can immediately and safely cut even thick wood, shrubs, and foliage.
- BL Brushless motor with a direct drive system
- With variable speeds trigger
- Wit torque boost
- 18V LXT lithium-ion batteries (2 pieces)
- Comes with a 16” sprocket nose bar and a 3/8 pitch
- Ergonomic handles
Best Makita Gas Chain Saw
Editor’s Rating: 5 out of 5
The Makita EA3201SRBB is a 32cc, 14-inch gas-powered chain saw. This is gas-powered, so you don’t need to deal with heavy batteries and power cords. It has a 14-inch blade that will help you cut trees, thick vines, and shrubs and maintain trees and outdoor plants. This Makita chainsaw offers tool-less chain changing and tensioning. It has a compact, easy to carry design weighing just 9.4 pounds. It is also safe with its durable inertial /mechanical chain brake. It comes with an ergonomic handle that will prevent your arms and hands from tiring out.
- Tool-less tensioning and chain changing – no need to use a wrench or a special tool to change the chain and to tighten it. It’s easy to change the chain and to tighten everything for safe use.
- With a light and compact design – despite being a gas-powered chain saw, it’s light and, therefore, easy to hold. You can use this for a longer period as well because of its lightweight design.
- Safe chain brake – this chainsaw comes with a safe braking system so you can stop the chainsaw for any emergencies.
- Refurbished product from Amazon
- Tool-less design
- Compact and lightweight (weighs only 9.4 pounds)
- Gas-powered chainsaw
- Mechanical chain brakes
- Ergonomic handle
Best Barryblue Gas Chainsaw
Editor’s Rating: 4.5 out of 5
The Barryblue Gas Chainsaw is a 2-cycle chainsaw that provides maximum power and enhanced engine technology. It comes with an efficient air cleaning system that will keep your air filters clean while ensuring that you save on fuel. You don’t need to oil this chainsaw time and again because it comes with an automatic oiler to keep the chain well-lubricated and ready.
This powerful gas-powered chainsaw is easy to use with a low kickback bar and chain plus assisted starting system and easy and safe brakes. It comes with an ergonomic design that makes it balanced and comfortable to use.
- Longer life air filters – the air filters are very efficient, and because of this, it extends the life of your chainsaw as well.
- Easy to use – it comes with an assisted starting system and safer braking system, and this has made the chainsaw easier to use even for someone new to this tool.
- With an ergonomic design – it has a good design that lets you use this chainsaw without straining your hands, arms, and shoulders when using this extensively.
- 58cc 2-cycle gas-powered chainsaw
- 11500 rpm engine
- Automatic oiler
- Comes with 20-inch kickback bar and chain
- Quick Start features
Best Holarose Gas Chainsaw
Editor’s Rating: 3.6 out of 5
The Holarose 62cc gas-powered chainsaw comes with updated and safe features. It has top power at 3500 engine speeds and with a cutting attachment; this can work up to 11500 rpm. It comes with a long 20-inch steel chain and bar, and the chain may be changed without the need to use tools. This Holarose chainsaw comes with anti-vibration features and a handle with a cushion wrap for more comfortable use. And start-ups are easier too as it has a double spring design that improves your pull force. There’s no overtightening, and everything stays in place.
- Dependable engine – this comes with an efficient engine that will help you use this chainsaw with ease. No abrupt stops, which can injure you.
- With ergonomic features – this comes with ergonomic features that help you use the tool with ease. You can prevent tired hands, arms, and shoulders when you use this tool.
- Easy to use double springs design – the double spring design helps you use this chainsaw safely and more efficiently.
- 2-stroke gas-powered chainsaw
- Maximum speeds when idle: 3500 rpm
- Maximum speeds when connected to cutting attachments: 11500 rpm
- With 20-inch chain and bar
- Cushion-wrapped handle
- Fuel tank capacity: 550ml
- Oil tank capacity: 260ml
Best Husqvarna 16” Gas-Powered Chainsaw
Editor’s Rating: 3.9 out of 5
The Husqvarna 952802154 is a chainsaw with a 16” maximum bar length. It offers X-torque features for low fuel consumption and exhaust emission to working with strict environmental regulations. It has centrifugal air cleaning to stop large debris and air particles from moving to the air filter. It also has lower vibrations, air purge features, and an ergonomic handle for easy and comfortable use.
- Consumes less fuel – this chainsaw comes with a new feature that helps conserve fuel and, at the same time, reduce emissions that can harm the environment.
- Makes air filter cleaner – the same feature also reduces dirt inside the air filter and thus makes the filter cleaner and safer to use.
- Stops engine flooding with choke-stop switch – the choke/stop switch ensures that your engine functions well, no chocking and hanging, which can be very dangerous in a chainsaw.
- 16” maximum bar length
- Enhanced air injection
- Choke and stop controls
- LowVib feature
- Air purge feature
- Ergonomic handles
Best Husqvarna 18-inch Gas Powered Chainsaw
Editor’s Rating: 3.9 out of 5
This Husqvarna gas-powered chainsaw comes with an 18-inch chain and bar that’s powered by a 3.2 HP X-torque engine. This efficient engine prevents harmful emissions and improves fuel efficiency. It also comes with a LowVib noise and vibration dampening feature that will make it more comfortable to use.
Just like the previous Husqvarna gas-powered chainsaw, it also comes a choke-stop switch that will make it easier to use this chainsaw. This is a CARB-compliant chainsaw, and thus, it is safe for you and the environment.
- With a powerful gas motor – the gas motor is very powerful and efficient. It will let you cut through thick trees, shrubs, and foliage, making this perfect for landscape artists, gardeners, and contractors.
- With low vibration feature –vibrations are very uncomfortable, and thus this chainsaw will be more efficient and won’t strain the body too much with vibrations.
- Environmentally-friendly chainsaw – the engine is eco-friendly, produces less harmful emissions, and thus is good for the environment to use.
- 18-inch saw
- 3.2HP X Torq engine
- LowVib feature
- With Smart Start feature
- Choke – stop switch
- Centrifugal air-cleaning feature
- Comes with free cans of mix fuel and extended warranty when registered online
Best Poulan Pro Gas-Powered Chainsaw
Editor’s Rating: 3.4 out of 5
The Poulan Pro PP5020AV is a 20-inch gas-powered chainsaw that comes with a carrying case. It has a DuraLife Engine that enhances your chainsaw’s life. It has a clean filter system that further stretches the life of your chainsaw’s air filter. It is easy to power on and off with its effortless starting system.
The handle has an anti-vibration feature, and this is perfect for reducing hand and arm fatigue. You don’t need to regularly oil this chainsaw because of its automatic chain oiling system. Finally, it comes with a durable carrying case with a locking holder for improved security.
- With a powerful engine – the engine is a DuraLife engine, and this makes this a powerful, durable, and efficient garden and field maintenance tool.
- With clean air filter – with cleaner filters, the engine can function perfectly and hence will help you stop engine failure and other engine problems.
- With a pull starting system – the pull-start system helps you safely power on the machine and to help you power off in case of an emergency.
- DuraLife engine
- Clean filter system
- Enhanced pull system
- With automatic chain system
- With carrying case
Best WORX 18-Inch Chainsaw
Editor’s Rating: 4.3 out of 5
The Worx 18-inch electric chainsaw comes with a 15-amp motor that provides efficient power cutting performance. This comes with a patented tension chain that reduces tightening and keeps your chain at the correct tension. It also has a low-kickback feature that is included in the chain brake to enhance safety. You don’t need to lubricate the chain time and again as this comes with a built-in reservoir.
- Powerful electric motor – despite being an electric motor, this is powerful and efficient in cutting shrubs and foliage. However, this power may not be enough to cut through the thick wood.
- With the auto-tension system – the auto-tension system will minimize problems and enhances safety as the chain remains tight and ready for use.
- Will come fully assembled – no need to assemble this one when this arrives home. This is ready for use as soon as you take this out of the box.
- 15.0 amp motor
- With an 18-inch bar
- Patented auto-tension chain
- 63 chain links
- Automatic oil lubrication feature
- Oil tank capacity is 200 millimeter
- With generous 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Best Remington Corded Electric Chainsaw
Editor’s Rating: 4.3 out of 5
The Remington Corded Electric Chainsaw is corded, so it’s lightweight with no battery or gas tank holding you down. It weighs just more than 6 pounds with a compact and easy to hold and wield design. It is also easy to control as all you need to do is to squeeze the switch/trigger to engage it. It is a tool that will help you cut smaller branches and saplings. Just press the oiler button to oil the saw.
This Remington chainsaw has a quick tensioner that will ensure that the chains are well adjusted. The handguard near the handle keeps your hands safe and away from the chain and from wooden debris.
- Lightweight chainsaw – this chainsaw is lightweight weighing a mere 6 pounds, and thus it’s easy to handle even for longer periods of use.
- Push-button oiler – oil the chains when you need it. It comes with a push-button oiler to help you maintain the chains and the chainsaw as well.
- Lightweight at just 6 pounds
- Compact design
- Push-button oiler
- 14-inch chain
- Quick tensioner
- Comes assembled
Things to look for when buying a Homdox chainsaw
- Do you need a gas, battery or corded chainsaw?
Find out which type of chainsaw you need for your cutting needs. A gas-powered tool may be more convenient if you need to cut thicker and denser trees and shrubs and for longer hours of cutting and lawn maintenance. A battery-powered chainsaw is for cutting lightly but will not smell like gas. Meanwhile, a corded chainsaw is the lightest, but you will have to deal with a power cord.
- Chainsaw length
The length of the chainsaw varies. Longer chains will fit a saw with a longer reach and thus will cut thicker trees, wood, and other materials. A shorter chain is for a shorter saw, which will only be good for cutting smaller or thinner branches and shrubs.
- Ergonomic features
The handle must be at least ergonomic, well-padded, and easy to grip. Choose a chainsaw with a handguard to protect your hands from debris.
- Automatic oiling
So you won’t have to maintain your chainsaw chains time and again. You’ll have a well-oiled, well-functioning chainsaw to use all the time.
- How do you change the chain of a chainsaw?
The chains of a chainsaw are kept in place by a tension switch. Release this tension switch, and you will be able to easily remove the chain. Thread the new chain and tighten it using the correct amount of tension.
- Do you need to sharpen a chainsaw?
Use a sharpening tool and slowly and safely sharpen each tooth. Do this slowly and surely, and make sure to keep the chainsaw wedged or clamped on a vice to keep it steady. Otherwise, have it professionally sharpened.
- What is better, a battery-operated chainsaw or a gas-powered chainsaw?
This depends on your needs. A gas-powered chainsaw lets you use this tool for a longer period of time outdoors without batteries and cords, but you may need to carry fuel, and it may pollute the environment. A battery-powered chainsaw may not be as powerful but may be useful for light trimming. It is heavier than a gas-powered chainsaw.
The Homdox tree chainsaw F6200 is our best Homdox chainsaw. It is a powerful chainsaw that runs on a 4.2HO 2-stroke engine and has the right amount of power for cutting wood and trees and for limbing. It comes as a 20-inch bar and works with other bar sizes of 22 or 24-inch extension bars. It also comes with safety features, so it’s easy and safer to use even for non-professional users and novice contractors. If you think that the Homdox F6200 tree chainsaw is for you, check this out at this link.