The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is one of the best high-end smartphones. It features double 12MP cameras, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, and compatibility with the Samsung’s Dex desktop dock. However, it comes with the all-glass body. It is waterproof, but there is plenty else that can happen to the phone. Accidental drops can happen no matter how careful you are in handling the device.
To be sure, you need to buy a quality case for your Galaxy Note 8. Good thing, you have come to this page. Below are the top best-selling cases for Note 8.
#1. Top-Rated: Speck CandyShell Case for Note 8
Editor’s Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- Elevated Rubber Ridges – they offer a non-slip, strong grip to your Note 8. You will love the feeling when you grab the phone while wearing this case.
- Superior Protection – rest assured your phone is safe even when you accidentally drop it. Thanks to the military-grade protection offered by this durable phone case. It has been certified as a passer on the standards set for the MIL-STD-810G drop test.
- Original Elevated Bezel Screen Protection – the bezel of this phone case elevates to protect the screen against a strong impact in case of accidental drops. It also helps prevent scratches if you put down your phone on its screen instead of the back.
- Rubberized Cover – this protects both the power and volume buttons. At the same time, it ensures you won’t struggle to press the buttons. Your phone stays convenient to use.
- Soft Acrylic Liner – it is custom-engineered and capable enough of protecting the ports against accidental drops while maintaining superb photo and sound quality.
- Good design
- Superior overall protection for the phone
- Soft acrylic liner
- Prone to dirt and fading
#2. Best in Performance: Incipio Dualpro Case for Note 8
Editor’s Rating: 4.6 out of 5
- Superior Protection – when it comes to protection, rest assured this phone case can offer the best type of protection. That’s true because it is equipped with two coats of defense. One is a firm Plextonium shell, and the other is the shock-absorbing silicone core.
- Revolutionary Hybrid Design – your phone will look even more premium when provided with this type of case. This product stands out with its revolutionary hybrid design.
- Coated Ring for the Camera – this phone case cares not just for the back but even for the ring. Thus, the camera will also be secured and protected.
- Soft-Touch Texture – while the phone case stays firm enough to provide superior protection, it still feels good with that soft-touch texture.
- Good texture
- Guarantees superior protection
- With a good camera ring
- Hard to remove
#3. Best High-End Look: Samsung EF-RN950CBEGUS
Editor’s Rating: 4.6 out of 5
- Highly Protective – this smart, luxurious phone case is not only a pro in protecting your Galaxy Note 8 against drops and shocks.
- Elegant Style – the phone case comes with the military-grade rugged design. It has been tested for extreme drop and shock resistance
- Kickstand – this phone case does not seem to have a kickstand in the first glance. However, if you look at it closely, you will find the hidden kickstand that allows you to enjoy a hands-free experience when streaming videos or making calls. This hidden kickstand blends well into the phone’s back cover.
- Provides enough protection
- Elegant style
- Hidden kickstand
#4. Best in Simplicity: Spigen Rugged Armor
Editor’s Rating: 4.6 out of 5
- Good Construction – this phone case boasts its sophisticated matte TPU sheet with gloss detailing and carbon fiber.
- Raised Edges – these edges ensure extra protection for the two of the most important parts of your smartphone – the screen and cameras.
- Premium Texture – unlike other phone cases made for Galaxy Note 8, this one has a carbon fiber texture for that extraordinary premium look.
- Raised edges
- Premium texture
- Accurate cutouts
- Good construction
- Available in just one color
#5. Best in Design: OtterBox Defender
Editor’s Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Highly Compatible – this beautiful, sturdy case is one of the best made for Note 8. It fits well with the device. The buttons and docks or ports are all easily accessible, so you should still find your phone easy to use while giving the protection it needs
- Screenless Design – it accommodates well the smartphone’s curved touchscreen. Try OtterBox Alpha Glass screen protector that guarantees superior resistance against shattering, scratches, and dents.
- Belt-Clip Holster – this special accessory can work as a sturdy kickstand that allows you to enjoy hands-free movie watching or video streaming.
- With port covers to get rid of debris and dust
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 100% authentic materials used
- Good texture for extra grip
#6. Best Protective Case: Spigen Tough Armor
Editor’s Rating: 4.4 out of 5
- Superior Protection – the safety of your device is 100% guaranteed when you settle for this smartphone case. Crafted using the finest materials available, this phone case boasts its sturdy body made of TPU and the elegant polycarbonate back.
- Precise Cutouts – these ensure quick access to the phone’s docks, especially the charging port and headphone jack.
- Raised Lips – it also has raised lips that protect the camera and screen display.
- Reinforced Kickstand – with this, you can use the phone when streaming videos on YouTube, and the movies saved on your microSD card and enjoy the hands-free viewing experience.
- Elegant design
- Easy to put on
- Guarantees superior protection against accidental bumps
- Makes the phone feel chunky and bulky
#7. Best Sophisticated: Caseology Parallax for Note 8
Editor’s Rating: 4.4 out of 5
- Best-Seller – if you are looking for a sophisticated phone case for your Galaxy Note 8, then look further than this one from Caseology. It looks good with its geometric design and texturized cover that provides a tight and secure grip and improved shock absorption.
- Protective Frame – with this, the phone case is giving extra grip on the sides of the device. It even comes with a tough corner cushion that will secure your phone in case of accidental drops.
- Thin Dual Layer – this particular design is a combination of PC and TPU materials that forms a slim, non-bulky cover that makes the phone a little bulk.
- Precise Cutouts – this case guarantees accurate cutouts and elevated front lip security for the device.
- Protective frame
- Offers complete protection for the phone
- Easy to use
- Makes the phone look chunky
#8. Best Budget Case: Spigen Thin Fit for Galaxy Note 8
Editor’s Rating: 4.3 out of 5
- Extraordinary Protection – rest assured that your phone is safe and sound, day and night. This phone case designed for Galaxy Note 8 guarantees superior protection for the device against scratches and dents.
- Magnetic Car Mount Support – with this case, you can use your phone while driving. It features a QNMP-compatible slot, allowing this phone case to match with various car mounts and models.
- Open buttons – you get easy access to the power button and volume rockers of your phone. You won’t struggle in pressing them.
- Provides superior protection
- Easy access to buttons
- Compact and lightweight
- May be hard to slip on the phone
#9. Best Wallet Case: ProCase for Galaxy Note 8
Editor’s Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Great Design – if you’re searching for an extraordinary case made for Galaxy Note 8, then this could be the right one for you. It offers a tailored design and looks adds to your phone’s premium look.
- Accurate Cutouts – this phone case has tactile buttons that promise quick access to the charging port and headphone jack of your phone.
- Lightweight and Compact – while this phone case is protecting your device, it stays pocket-friendly. That’s true because this phone case is incredibly lightweight.
- Great design
- Accurate cutouts
- Compact and lightweight
- Seems to be less durable
#10. Most Unique: Case-Mate Case for Note 8
Editor’s Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Trendy Look and Design – if you are looking for something different, then you must look at this one. It’s a trendy case made for Note 8. It’s a transparent case designed with pastel colors yellow, blue, and violet that forms a beautiful gradient-like design.
- Double Protection – don’t underestimate the capability of this phone case. While it looks basic, it does not mean the phone case is flimsy and less capable of providing ample protection. It even guarantees dual protection that you will surely enjoy.
- Anti-Scratch Technology – your phone will stay free from scratches once you put on this case too it. Equipped with anti-scratch technology, you’re sure your phone stays safe.
- Easy Access to Ports and Buttons – using your phone doesn’t have to be a struggle after putting on this case. It offers a well-defined and natural feel for the metallic buttons of your gadget.
- Lifetime warranty
- Anti-scratch technology
- Sophisticated design
- Seems less durable than other rugged cases
The Benefits of Using a Phone Case for Your Galaxy Note 8
Having a Note 8 is not a simple investment. Since this phone is quite expensive, you need to provide the best protection it needs against dents and scratches in case of accidental drops. By getting the best possible phone case for this device, you will enjoy the following benefits:
#1. Superior Protection Against Drops
The latest smartphones are sleek and stylish as they are made using glass, metal, plastic, or the combination of those materials. They are extremely compact, light, and portable. These benefits are also leaving them extremely sensitive, fragile, and prone to damage.
Even the accidental fall or slip can smash their screen, leaving them with dents all over and irreparable damage. Buying a quality case for your phone can do a lot in getting it protected against extensive damages and costly repairs.
#2. Cosmetic Concerns
To avoid these unfortunate cases, it’s so important to keep your Galaxy Note 8 protected by using a phone case that effectively protects your device against accidents.
You’re using your mobile phone each day. Frequent use may also cause smudges on the phone and fingerprint marks all over. These markings spoil the beauty and aesthetic look of your device. The other crucial reason for having a custom phone case will be the chance to flaunt and boast your choice and style.
#3. Camera Protection
Even when you’re not too concerned regarding the occasional scratch or cracked back, you’ve got something to worry about. Some smartphone models have camera lenses affixed to their backs. Hence, their lenses are susceptible to damage that leads to bad photo quality.
If you want to preserve the luxurious look of your phone throughout its lifespan, then pay attention to its needs, particularly for protection. This is achievable by getting the best phone case that fits your phone and gives you easy access to the buttons and docks while allowing you to enjoy a great hands-free experience, anytime and anywhere.
Tips in Selecting a Perfect Case for Your Galaxy Note 8
Falls drops, and spills are just among the unfortunate things that can damage a pricey gadget, particularly a smartphone. If you have lost your grip and saw helplessly your phone dived to the ground, then you knew how important it is to have a good casing for the device.
From lightweight to slim or rugged cases, you will find a lot of choices that can offer the best when it comes to protection and features. In this buying guide, you will get help in selecting the best case that matches your lifestyle.
1) Choosing a Case-Based on the Price
It’s rare to find a good price for the case on the manufacturer’s website, device maker’s website, or carrier website. The RRP or Recommended Retail Prices are often discounted. Once you found a good case for your device, it is important to make a comparison, read reviews, and shop around.
Buying a phone case for your Galaxy Note 8 is often much cheaper once you do it online. There are trusted online marketplaces where you can find premium cases for Note 8 that you can get at an affordable price. They give up to 15% or even more for the price reductions on these products.
Moreover, you’re more likely to get and enjoy a lifetime warranty depending on the case manufacturer. This privilege is exclusive to buying straight from the manufacturing company.
2) Search for Top Options
It is important to read reviews of those cases that you prefer. If you cannot find a comprehensive review of the case that you want to buy, other reviews of the same manufacturing company will provide you an idea regarding the quality.
You may also find help from people who discuss cases and post pictures of different phone cases to help every consumer make a good choice.
3) Check the Quality and Construction
While their main purpose is providing superior protection for the phone, phone cases should also offer you the convenience of using the phone. The cases have precise cutouts. At times, they are made as rushed products. It loses the overall quality of the products. They may have stiff button covers, missed ports, or reflection problems involving the camera flash. If some functions such as wireless charging are crucial to you, or you want to dock the smartphone with the case powered on, check with the manufacturing company before buying.
4) Choose Your Preferred Features
Think of extra features that you may want to get in a phone case. When it comes to smartphone cases, the kickstand is the no.1 in the list. There are few that even provide multiple positions and 360-degree hinges.
For the phones, you will find kickstands that may pop out of the back. Although, be sure that they are secure as it could be annoying when they pop out uninvited. You need to jot down what you think is important then keep this as your checklist while shopping.
So, which case should you buy for your smartphone? If you want to be sure of your purchase, then go for something reliable like OtterBox Defender. As a top-rated product, you can be sure that this phone case is one of the best for your Galaxy Note 8.
This phone case has docks, buttons, and ports that are easy to access. Therefore, your phone is easy to use while it gives the best protection for the phone in general. It also comes with extras, especially the kickstand that lets you enjoy hands-free music streaming or making calls. It does the job while letting you use your phone more conveniently. It’s even more enticing as it comes with a lifetime warranty.
If you want something black, then go for Spigen Rugged Armor. Spigen is a famous brand of phone cases, so you can hope for the best when it comes to the durability and longevity of this phone case. It looks classy with its rugged style that makes it suitable for everyday use.
Both phone cases offer the best value for money. So, you’ll never go wrong with them.