Panasonic is one of the most trusted names in home kitchen appliances. From ovens to juicers, from coffee makers to microwave ovens, this brand is known for its quality and updated features. One of the most overlooked kitchen appliances from the popular manufacturer is the Panasonic bread maker.
A bread maker lets you make all kinds of bread quickly and more efficiently. With a bread maker, you don’t need a large, hot oven. You can make different breads too like whole wheat, white, multigrain, and French bread with this machine. And if you’re looking for a new bread maker or this is your first time to buy one, here are some of the best Panasonic bread makers that you may find perfect for your home kitchen.
1. Panasonic SD-ZB2512 Automatic Bread Maker
Editor’s Rating: 4.5 out of 5
The Panasonic SD ZB 2512 bread maker is a fully-automatic bread maker that can help you make bread in just one touch of a button. It has digital controls located at the top of the machine to allow you to select the size of the bread (XL, L, or M), the type of crust (dark, medium, or light), and to toggle through the machine’s menu. This digital control panel also lets you adjust the timer and to quickly start your machine. A monochromatic LCD screen is at the top to tell you the status of the bread maker.
This also comes with all the accessories you need like a stainless breadbasket, a measuring cup, scoops, tongs, and many more. The body is sleek and modern; this will match your modern and stylish kitchen. It’s easy to clean and maintain something you need in a heavy-duty bread maker.
- With bread size and crust settings – the crust and size settings will make sure that you’ll get the best results according to your preference.
- With a large LCD screen – the large LCD screen helps you check on the status of your food and to easily adjust the machine accordingly.
- Easy to use and learn – this is easier to use because everything is done by making precise adjustments and settings.
- The body is easy to clean – the body is spotless and very luxurious, and of course, this is easier to clean, unlike other kitchen appliances with a white, plastic body.
- With complete accessories
- With digital controls
- With a classy, modern design
2. Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker
Editor’s Rating: 4.1 out of 5
The Panasonic SD-YD250 is an automatic bread maker which also comes with a yeast dispenser to give you accurate recipe measurements. You can choose from three bread sizes up to 2.5 pounds. This kitchen appliance has different settings for various types of bread, including whole wheat, white bread, multigrain, quick bread and cakes and French bread, and more. It has a 13-hour timer and has a programmable menu so you can make bread faster and more efficiently.
This bread maker will automatically add yeast at the right time so you can create the perfect bread. You also get a non-stick bread bake pan and a handle so you can easily handle hot or newly-cooked bread.
- Allows you to choose different bread sizes – you can select from medium to extra-large sized loaves.
- With different bread settings – the bread settings are pre-programmed, and thus, you can be a pro in making all kinds of bread too.
- With timer – the timer ensures that there’s no burning, overcooking and waste of ingredients
- The capacity of 2.5 pounds
- With 13-hour timer
- Programmable menu options
- With automatic yeast adjustment
- With complete accessories
3. Panasonic Home Bakery 2 Loaf Type SD-BMT2000-W
Editor’s Rating: 4.3 out of 5
The Panasonic Home Bakery is a two-loaf bread maker that can make your favorite kind of bread in just 80 minutes. You can choose the size of bread you want to bake from the buttons on top of the machine and select the type of the crust. Just close the machine to start the timer or set the timer accordingly.
The inner part of this Panasonic bread maker is a durable bread pan, while the top of the machine is a convenient fruit and nut dispenser, which is handy if you’re making bread with these ingredients.
- Large-capacity bread maker – this can take up to two loaves of bread, and thus, it’s perfect for a family or for a small group.
- With convenient fruit and nut dispenser – this comes with a handy fruit and nut dispenser so these ingredients will be added uniformly in the loaf.
- Easy to control – the controls are easy to use, and making all kinds of bread is easier with this bread maker.
- Easy to clean – the pan is non-stick, durable, and scratchproof, and thus it’s easier to clean and maintain.
- Size is 25.6cm x 39.8cm x 38.2cm
- Weighs less than 7 pounds
- Makes bread in just 80 minutes
4. Panasonic SD+RD250 Bread Maker
Editor’s Rating: 4.7 out of 5
The Panasonic SD-RD250 Bread Maker is an automatic bread maker that has a fruit and nut dispenser. It is a smart bread maker that is equipped with a microprocessor that will help control temperature changes during baking. You’ll find a handy dispenser on top where you can place fruit and nuts and dispense these as you please.
This machine comes with a diamond-fluorine non-stick pan that’s easy to use and to clean. This pan has a handy handle that lets you hold the pan safely. You’ll get five baking modes and a choice of two different bread loaf sizes (medium and extra-large). At the front is a large LCD screen where you can check the time and the setting of the machine.
- Very precise temperature controls – there’s no overcooking, burning, or any baking problems because of this machine’s precise temperature control.
- With a handy fruit and nut dispenser – the fruit and nut dispenser makes sure that the fruit or the nuts you add in your bread are distributed evenly in the loaf.
- Very strong and durable bread pan – the bread pan is durable and strong plus its non-stick and scratchproof as well.
- With different baking modes – there are multiple baking modes to choose from; all of these have precise settings so you can make perfect bread each time.
- Easy to use and clean up – because of the non-stick pan, you can clean this easily without the need to scrub very hard.
- Power is 120AC, 60Hz
- Pan coated with diamond-fluorine non-stick coating
- With different baking modes
- With different loaf sizes
- With large LCD
- 11 1/8 inch x 12 13/16 inch x 14 9/16 inches
- Weighs 15 pounds
5. Panasonic SD-ZX2522KXC Bread Maker, Black
Editor’s Rating: 4.5 out of 5
The Panasonic SD-ZX2522KXC Bread Maker comes with more than 35 programs with the new pasta and cake modes. These pre-programmed modes will let you make all kinds of bread inducing the Rapid Bake and Gluten-Free bread selections. You will also find programs like Pizza dough, Italian, Artisan, Rustic Sourdough, Scone, and many more.
You can set the loaf size, the color of the crust, and the timer according to your recipe. You may also add ingredients like nuts and fruits; load these on top of the machine and dispense the number of nuts or fruit for your pet. The control panel is made of touch glass; this is a way to protect the panel from drips, dust, and dirt.
- With different automatic programs – there are different automatic settings to help you make all kinds of bread. There are basic settings and additional settings for this machine only.
- With new programs – new programs expand your expertise in making different kinds of bread. You will have better control over the results each time.
- You can modify the loaf sizes and crust color – you can select from medium to extra-large loaves, and the crust color may be modified as well.
- With fruit and nut dispenser – the fruit and nut dispenser makes sure that every part of the bread gets fruits and nuts and not just concentrates on one or a few parts.
- With 37 automatic programs
- With cake, pasta, gluten-free, rapid bake and many more
- With touchscreen controls
- Made from top quality materials
6. Panasonic SD-YR2500 Bread Maker
Editor’s Rating: 4.6 out of 5
The Panasonic SD-YR2500 Bread Maker is a handy, space-age kitchen device that has different modes. You will enjoy eating fresh and delicious bread in just a touch of a button. You can select from two bread sizes and the type of crust. Timer settings are also done using the controls. The LCD is large, and thus you can easily check the status of your bread.
It also comes with a handy dispenser that will release yeast, berries, nuts, and fruits. It also comes with a gluten-free mode, menu buttons, and a 13-hour timer so you can fine-tune your settings and make that perfect bread. It has a touch-pad control that’s easy to clean together with the outer body easy to clean outer and inner body.
- With smart dispensers – the raisin, fruit, and yeast dispensers are automatic, so you’ll get uniform results no matter what type of bread you’re baking.
- With gluten-free mode – the gluten-free mode is a healthy bread mode option that helps you bake healthier and tastier breads without being guilty about your diet.
- Timer up to 13 hours – the long timer will allow you to bake different breads in different settings.
- Intuitive controls – just select the bread or dough mode you want to use and wait. This machine comes with intuitive controls to help you get the best results all the time.
- Made from durable and easy to clean materials
- With LCD panel, touchpad controls
- With smart dispensers
- With 13-hour timer and different menu buttons
7. Panasonic SD-2500WXC Compact Breadmaker with Gluten Free Programme
Editor’s Rating: 4.3 out of 5
The Panasonic SD-2500WXC Compact Breadmaker comes with the handy Gluten-free program. This kitchen appliance is white and thus easy to clean and to maintain. This comes with up to 10 different bread and dough modes. You’ll get jam and composite modes to bake bread; that’s exactly what you want. The special Gluten-free bread mode guarantees gluten-free food for a healthier and more sustaining meal. Your purchase comes with a measuring cup to precisely prepare your ingredients.
- With several bread modes – the different bread modes will let you bake all kinds of bread as well as bread doughs. This machine lets you experiment on different types of bread and doughs.
- Choose from 3 different loaf sizes – choose from medium, large, or extra-large bread.
- With gluten-free sections – this is a machine with a gluten-free setting so you can make healthier and tastier bread.
- Size is 260 x 370 x 390 cm
- With a measuring cup at 310 ml size
- With power supply 230/240
8. Panasonic SD-2501WXC Automated 25-Mode Breadmaker
Editor’s Rating: 4.7 out of 5
The Panasonic SD-2501WXC automatic bread maker is a kitchen appliance that lets you choose 27 bake and dough settings. It comes with a convenient raisin and nut dispenser that will mix ingredients just at the right time. This makes sure that everything is well distributed throughout the recipe.
You can select from different loaf size options and dark options. You can determine the lightness or darkness on your bread by choosing from the different browning levels. The bread pan is coated with a special material known as diamond-fluro. This coats the pan evenly so your bread won’t stick no matter what.
- With raisin and nut dispenser – no more bread slices with more raisins or the lack of raisins when you use this machine. The dispenser ensures that these ingredients are evenly distributed in the loaf, so every slice gets a fair amount of nuts or raisins every time.
- With 27 bake and dough settings – the different bake and dough settings ensure perfect results each time you use this machine. You’ll never run out of bread recipes to choose from.
- Non-stick, heavy-duty pan – the non-stick pan is large and can accommodate XL bread sizes. This is a non-stick pan with a very strong coating. This makes it scratchproof and will last for a long time.
- 27 bake and dough settings
- Power consumption maximum 550W
- Diamond-fluro coated pan
- With jam and compote settings
- Large LCD screen
9. Panasonic SD-2511WXC Fully Automated Breadmaker with Nut Dispenser
Editor’s Rating: 4.5 out of 5
The Panasonic SD-2511W is an automatic, multi-function bread maker that will help you make perfect cakes, bread, jams, and scones. This machine allows you to use different ingredients, including several wet ingredients like tomatoes, cheese, olives, and more. You can even use this machine to make sourdough rise and further improve the flavor of your bread.
You can use the rustic scone setting for baking your favorite scones, either sweet or savory. Other different settings help you bake different types of bread. It can handle strong flour for dough or loaf and yeast.
- Let’s you bake all kinds of bread – this handy machine lets you bake all kinds of bread from scones to shortbreads, from traditional bread loaves to raisin or fruit bread in just a few minutes.
- With rustic scone modes – the rustic scone modes let you make all kinds of scones and makes sure that these are perfect inside out.
- With different dough capacities – you can make different breads from strong flour or make your dough more flavorful by just using different settings.
- With different bread modes
- The capacity of maximum 600g/min for strong flour for a loaf and dough
- The capacity of maximum 8g/min for yeast
10. Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC Stainless Steel Bread Maker
Editor’s Rating: 4.5 out of 5
The Panasonic SD-ZB2502BXC is a stainless-steel bread maker with 27 settings for bake and dough. It also comes with a raisin and nut dispenser, so these ingredients will be distributed in the loaf in correct proportions. It also has a yeast dispenser that’s a unique feature in Panasonic bread makers. The machine will add the yeast at the right time to make sure that your bread rises at the best times. You can choose from a dense loaf or a fluffier kind of bread.
With the browning settings, you can select from a dark or lighter crust. Meanwhile, the loaf size settings help you select the right size of the bread loaf you want. The machine precisely adjusts temperature and other settings according to your bread size preference. Inside is a diamond-fluro pan, so cleaning your bread pan is easier. This coating is also scratchproof.
- With different bake and dough settings – you can select from 27 different settings and make your favorite bread like an expert. You can make local bread and artisan bread with drier and tastier flavors than regular bread.
- With raisin/nut and yeast dispenser – this dispenser ensures that raisins or nuts are distributed well into the loaf. Yeast is added at the right time as well to make the best bread.
- With settings for bread size and browning levels – you can fine-tune bread making according to browning levels in case you want a lighter perfect crust or a crunchier darker crust.
- Very durable bread pan – the bread pan is very durable, thick and will never scratch because of its non-stick coating.
- 27 settings for bake and dough
- Dispensers for nut/fruit and yeast
- Settings for loaf sizes and darkness
- Diamond-fluro bread pan
- With compote and jam settings
How to Choose
- The breadmaker capacity counts
Consider how much you can bake with the bread maker. A single loaf vs a double loaf and a bread maker with medium and extra-large and many more. For personal use, you can go with a small capacity model instead.
- Breadmaker features –consider different features like improved control designs, more settings, more programs, and enhanced baking features. All these will help you bake the best bread.
- Accessories are a must
Your choice must have complete accessories so you can use your machine as soon as it arrives. No need to buy additional accessories and spend money.
• How does a breadmaker work?
You will mix all the ingredients needed to make bread in a bowl and knead these to make a dough. Follow all the instructions in your bread recipe, and when you finally have a dough, place the dough inside the bread pan and adjust the settings of the machine. Add fruits or nuts using the machine dispenser. Wait until the machine is done.
• Are all bread makers alike?
Almost all bread makers have the same principle. These machines come with a heating element, similar to a rice cooker that cooks/bakes bread. There is a digital panel on the machine to control the temperature, time, and other settings.
• What kinds of bread can you make with a breadmaker?
You can make all kinds of bread, including wheat bread, white bread, French bread, and more. You can bake bread with all kinds of fruits, nuts, and filling with a bread maker.
• How do you clean a breadmaker?
A bread maker is maintained by washing the bread pan separately from the machine. The inner and outer portion may be wiped clean with a damp cloth and then followed by a dry cloth. The top control panel must be wiped clean, and the power cord wiped with a dry cloth and unplugged when not in use.
Based on our list of the best Panasonic bread makers, the Panasonic SD ZB 2512 bread maker is our top choice. This is because of several good reasons. First, it is a fully-automatic bread maker that can help you make bread without breaking a sweat. It has digital controls to allow you to select the size of the bread, the type of crust from the menu. Another great thing about the Panasonic SD ZB 2512 is that it comes with all the accessories. The body is sleek and modern, and this will match your modern and stylish kitchen. If you think that the Panasonic SD ZB 2512 is the right bread maker for you, check this product out from this link.