When it comes to wireless connection technology, the first brand that always comes to mind is the TP-Link, this brand has been the leading producer of high-quality wireless networking products. From wireless modems, routers, switches, range extender, you name it, TP-Link Covers it all when it comes to wireless connectivity.
For example, the Internet these days is a must. We can’t live without the internet, from watching YouTube videos to streaming Netflix. Everything is on the internet. People’s dependence on the Internet grows by the day. But, to use this technology, it is essential to set up a network to avail of its use.
This is where routers play a pivotal role. Routers can be used so that multiple users can connect to the Internet and avail of its amazing benefits. Besides, technology is so advance in today’s generation that almost everything is going wireless.
Wireless routers such as the TP-Link
Archer T9E AC1900 has recently gained popularity for its plethora of uses. Consumers now have a wide variety of wireless routers to choose from.
With so many great features of wireless routers today. It’s no surprise that the TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900 is the most popular router type on the market today. Lucky for you, we’ve listed some of its best features and why it’s a cut above the rest! Have a look.
- Dual-Band Speed of 5GHz (1300Mbps), and 2.4Ghz(600Mbps)
- Heat Sink Technology dissipates heat evenly for greater heat reduction
- Beamforming for better and more stable internet connectivity.
- 802.11ac latest Wi-Fi chipset
- Compatibility issues with Windows 10
Things to Consider Before Buying a Wireless router
Whether you are setting up your wireless home network or upgrading to a newer one, the core of the entire setup is the router. The difference can be night and day between having a perfect network or one that continuously gives you a headache.
So here’s a simple guide on what you need to know before buying a wireless router.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Standards
Since almost all IP address comes in various versions, they are similar to routers with different conventions too. Wi-Fi also has some principles with diverse types. The 802.11 is the Wi-Fi standard, and the a/b/g/n/ac are letters used to designate each different version.
Although they have different versions, they are backward compatible with each other. However, we highly recommend using the newer version as they accommodate higher speeds.
As every device is invented every day, the Wi-Fi version is upgraded to accommodate most newer devices easily. Therefore, it is advisable to go for the newer version of the Wi-Fi standard, which is the 802.11ac. Always try to look for routers that are 802.11ac compatible.
Single Band or Dual-band? Which is better?
Before picking whether to choose the single band or dual-band routers, it is best to know what they are all about. A single-band wireless router only uses one single band, the 2.4ghz. While the dual-band, as the name suggests, uses two bands, the 2.4ghz, and the 5ghz, meaning they can convey to two wireless networks with different frequencies at the same time.
Since the double band routers transmit two frequencies, it offers greater performance and speed to all the devices that were connected to your router. Plus, the dual-band routers are easier to setup.
Determine the space you need to cover
As we’ve said earlier, single-band routers can only accommodate speeds up to 2.4ghz; they are more than enough to accommodate if you are living in a single bedroom apartment or small house.
However, if you live in a large house, plenty of rooms and devices, then we highly recommend the dual-band router, not only it does cover a multitude of areas but works with many devices connected.
Determine how many users will be connected.
When choosing the best router, it is important to know how many devices should be connected. It is because as more devices are connected, the router balances out the speed between devices that are connected.
For example, if you have a router that accommodates 2.4ghz with maximum speeds of 600Mbps with 6 devices connected, they are split evenly, meaning each device will receive 100Mbps.
So, it is wise to know how many devices will be connected to fully accommodate all the devices without having to split the maximum speeds that will result in poor connectivity to the internet.
One of the most important things to consider when buying a wireless router is its software and security features because if your router has lackluster software and security features, they are susceptible to hacks and may cause other device malfunctions. Always choose the router with updated software.
TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900 Features and Benefits
The TP-Link brand is among the trusted brand when it comes to wireless networking. And their very own TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900 is sure to be among the best network adapters in the market. Here’s a breakdown of its key features and benefits when buying this wireless adapter
- Built and Design: Just by looking at it, you could easily see how small and compact the product is. However, don’t be fooled by its sheer size; it has a 3-way antenna that can be easily adjusted in a range of up to 90 degrees. However, due to their small size, it might be tricky for them to work effectively.
- Selectable Dual-Band features- can comply with two frequencies, 2.4Ghz(600mbps), and 5Ghz(1300mbps), this only means that it accommodates many devices while still maintaining stable high speeds.
- Warranty- The product has a 2-year warranty with 24/7 technical support. The product also is compatible with the latest versions of Windows.
- Beamforming Technology: accepts more directional Wi-Fi ever before. Improves speed and reliability.
- Exceptional range- With 3 antennas to show for, ensure greater Wi-Fi coverage and stability.
- 802,11ac- This product supports the latest Wi-Fi standard that offers transfer rates of up 3 times than that of the wireless N speeds.
- Alloy Heat sink – help dissipates heat generated by the router, ensuring high-quality performance and improved stability. Lower temperature reading only means an increased lifespan.
Finally! The TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900 is our top choice when providing stable speeds and reliability. It has very amazing features that are hard to ignore. You could never go wrong when choosing this one. What are you waiting for? Grab yours now.